The equipment and machineries in the distillation plant are designed in a way as to produce different grades of products from the best suitable raw material sources, such as Super Kerosene Oil.
The facility consists of a four distillation units. This facility can produce hydrocarbon solvent of lower boiling range as well as to produce hydrocarbon distillate of relatively higher boiling range.
Process Plant Facility:
The main process equipment in the plant can be summarized in the following categories.
- Raw materials/products loading/unloading facility
- Raw Material and Product Storage tanks
- Heat Exchangers for feed preheating and product cooling
- Distillation Columns
- Cooling Tower – to cool down water for re-using as a cooling medium
- Thermic Fluid Heater – for heating the Thermic Fluid heater
- Compressor – To provide compressed air for instrumentation
- Nitrogen Plant – To provide nitrogen for equipment blanketing safety
- Fire-fighting system – To provide protection against fire